- Homes for Sale
- 2,600 Sq Ft
- 3 full
Now available for private showings. Nearly new four-bedroom, three bath, 3 car garage home in the Gated Community Riviera Bella. Curb appeal abounds with lush landscaping and a paver driveway and Barrel tile roof. Upon entering the home the warm colored walls and brick laid tile floors lead guests down a long grand hallway to the open concept great room.
The kitchen is high style with on-trend colors and a gray subway tile back splash. The kitchen features a large center island with room for bar stools seating. Adjacent to the kitchen is a cozy breakfast nook with lots of natural light. A separate dining room with ample space for a large table is available for special occasions. The living room is open and and large enough for most furniture configurations.
The master bedroom is light and bright and leads to a beautiful double vanity master bathroom. Three other bedrooms are available one of which is an ensuite. A destination laundry room and key drop are located just outside the garage entrance. Since the home was built 18 months ago, current owners have added fencing, closet organization, and garage shelving.
Nestled among million-dollar homes in the old Florida look of DeBary, this home is walking distance to the St Johns River. Boat ramp access, room for trailer parking, a gazebo for picnic lunches and public restrooms are available. A community pool and clubhouse add to the list of amenities. Call for a showing today! This property may be under Audio/Visual surveillance.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 2,600 SqFt
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 3
- Year Built: 2017
- Stories: 1
- Lot Size: 9,600 SqFt
- Acreage: 0.22
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Description: Garage Door Opener
- Rooms: 3
- Interior: Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Other Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range
- Fireplace: 0
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Roof: Tile
- Total Floors in Building: 1
- Exterior Description: Fenced, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Heating Fuel: Central
- Utility Information: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Gas, Phone Available, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Pets Allowed: Yes 0
- County: Volusia
- Subdivision: RIVIERA BELLA UN 01
- Community Features: Boat Slip, Clubhouse, Dock, Fitness Center, Gated, Pool, Private Boat Ramp
- Gated: Com
- Original Price: $390,000
- HOA Fee: $500 Quarterly
- HOA Fee Includes: Community Pool, Gas, Private Road, Recreational Facilities
- Annual Property Taxes: $1,176
Directions: 17-92 to Fort Florida Road. Turn west onto Fort Florida Rd. Left on Riviera Bella. Right on San Lucia. House is on the left.
Listing courtesy of TOLARIS REALTY GROUP LLC
© The data relating to real estate for sale/lease on this web site come in part from a cooperative data exchange program of the multiple listing service (MLS) in which this real estate firm (Broker) participates. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS database, or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Brokers logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing.