- Homes for Sale
- 2,167 Sq Ft
- 3 full
Embrace the countryside in this 1.16-acre homesite but enjoy the proximity to city life and ten minutes access to I4 towards Orlando or Daytona Beach. The quiet setting and safe community embrace the small-town atmosphere. Grand entrance into an open concept family room/kitchen space to gather as a family or entertain by expanding the living space by opening the three-tier sliding glass door to the beautiful patio area with a stained beadboard ceiling enjoying the woods beyond. Four bedrooms and three full baths will ensure space for your family and guests. Separate laundry room and side entrance two car garage in addition to a detached two car garage that blends seamlessly with the home. Space to add a swimming pool or decking for outdoor entertaining. Top of the line Jenn Air appliances, Caesarstone countertops, crown molding, engineered wood flooring in living areas, tile flooring in kitchen and bathrooms, and carpeted bedrooms. Plenty of space for a family to enjoy the indoors or outdoors. Detached garage is also Insulated so with the BUyers addition of a Mini Split AC system the space can be used in many other ways.
No HOA and in the city of Debary means you can have your large Boat or RV too. Bring your family and enjoy one of the best locations in florida and did I mention great schools too.
Other upgrades include- Buried Electric (No overhanging wires)/ Crown Molding / Engineered hardwood floors / Closet Pantry / 10 Foot Ceilings in Living area.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 2,167 SqFt
- Approx Total Living Area SqFt: 2,900
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 3
- Year Built: 1996
- Stories: 1
- Lot Size: 50,530 SqFt
- Acreage: 1.16
- Garage Spaces: 4
- Rooms: 3
- Interior: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters
- Other Appliances: Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: 0
- Flooring: Carpet, Engineered Hardwood, Porcelain Tile
- Roof: Shingle
- Total Floors in Building: 1
- House Faces/Primary View: South
- Exterior Description: Irrigation System
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Heating Fuel: Electric
- Utility Information: Electricity Available
- Pets Allowed: 0
- Bedroom 2: Family Room, Florida Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate
- County: Volusia
- Subdivision: ORLANDIA HEIGHTS UNREC 241
- Original Price: $450,000
- Annual Property Taxes: $2,932
Directions: Us 17 to Highbanks Rd. left onto Sackett Rd.
Turn on Sycamore.
Listing courtesy of UNITED REAL ESTATE PREFERRED
IDX data last refreshed 10.25.2021 17:42