- Homes for Sale
- 2,479 Sq Ft
- 4 full, 1 half
Relax on your private rooftop terrace as you soak in the hot tub while wine chills in the beverage cooler and steaks grill in the outdoor kitchen. Entertain friends in the gathering pavilion on the private boat dock. Stroll up the street to Whole Foods and Nordstrom Rack for provisions, bike to the bountiful boutiques of Park Avenue, or take a quick boat ride from your private slip across scenic Lake Killarney to stop at Hillstone Restaurant for lakefront drinks and dinner.
The wonders of waterfront living. The art of contemporary style. The coveted and convenient Winter Park address. The Mondrian Winter Park exemplifies the best in location, innovation and inspiration.
The Mondrian Winter Park is a waterfront enclave of 30 contemporary urban town homes nestled on the shores of scenic Lake Killarney just north of downtown Orlando. Residents will enjoy use of the communityâ€™s two boat docks featuring 10 private boat slips, a gathering pavilion and boardwalk. And The Mondrian Winter Park provides convenient access just minutes away from the myriad shopping, restaurants and recreation Winter Park and Orlando have to offer. Model Open Daily 10-5pm. Appointments highly suggested.
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Approx Living Area: 2,479 SqFt
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 4
- Full Baths: 3
- Half Baths: 1
- Year Built: 2018
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Rooms: 4
- Interior: High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Other Appliances: Dishwasher, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor
- Fireplace: 0
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Roof: Membrane
- Construction: Contemporary
- Exterior Description: Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Heating Fuel: Central
- Utility Information: Cable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Street Lights, Water Available
- Pets Allowed: Breed 0
- County: Orange
- Subdivision: THE MONDRIAN
- Gated: Fis
- Elementary School: Killarney Elem
- High School: Edgewater High
- Original Price: $699,000
- HOA Fee: $333 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pest Control, Sewer, Trash
- Annual Property Taxes: $2,018
Directions: I-4 to Lee Road. Head east on Lee Road. Community is on the right hand side before Orlando Ave.
Listing courtesy of CRESTVIEW REALTY GROUP LLC
© The data relating to real estate for sale/lease on this web site come in part from a cooperative data exchange program of the multiple listing service (MLS) in which this real estate firm (Broker) participates. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS database, or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Brokers logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing.